Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Five: Things I Didn't Do This Week

1. Participate in the Daring Bakers July challenge. I think they may kick me out.

2. Drink any Diet Coke. I’m on the wagon. Its siren song has been calling out to me every day at 2:00 p.m., and I haven’t answered its call once. I miss it so, so much.

3. Do laundry. I don’t think I can extend the life of the jeans I’m wearing for much longer. Something must be done. I guess I know what my long weekend plans are.

4. Talk to my dad at all. He’s on holidays and I haven’t been able to get a hold of him. Actually, now that I think about it, I haven’t talked to him since he left ten days ago. He’s going to kill me.

5. Did I mention I didn’t drink any Diet Coke?

2 comments:

  1. Not a single drop of Diet Coke? That is incredible. Just reading your post made me feel thirsty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. on that same wagon, and i just want to jump off, drink a 2L bottle, and then stumble back on. if i close my eyes and think about it, i can actually feel the fizz form little bubbles in my espophagus. stupid wagon. i miss you dc.

    ReplyDelete