1. Any winter sport. I live in Canada, and there is likely snow on the ground eight months out of the year. I’m not saying that I would enjoy being on a ski hill all day, or skating around a pond all afternoon, but I feel like these are skills I should have some mastery of. The hard truth is I have none of either.
2. Play an instrument. My husband can play the violin. If I knew how to play something, maybe we could start a really crappy band.
3. Apply make up properly. Seriously – I have no clue how to do anything to make my face look better. I can put on mascara if absolutely required, and lipstick, but really that’s it. Imagine how hot I would be if I knew what the hell foundation was and how to properly apply blush?
4. Make croissants. Seriously, why is this such a challenge?
5. Stick with a hobby for more than two months. Especially when they are expensive hobbies like photography.