Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Five: Favorite Time Wasters

I love the internet - I've made that known before, but here are five of my favorite sites. When my house needs to be cleaned, I have papers to write, or could be doing a whole slew of other productive tasks, I am lured into these sites:

1. Hello Giggles
This is a cute site that has funny articles and although a bit hipster-y, it is still fun. Also, my favorite new actress - Zooey Deschanel is one of the creators of it.

2. Television Without Pity
Probably my all time favorite site as it combines snark and television. It's like it was created just for me.

3. Pinterest and Etsy
I'm not a member of Pinterest - I don't want to get sucked in too deep, but I like going to it for ideas for parties, crafts, etc. Etsy is equally as good for one of a kind items and craft ideas too.

4. STFU Parents
If you've ever dealt with a Facebook friend who overshares everything on their status updates or can't stop talking about their kids every two minutes, this is the site for you. The level of oversharing is on a whole differet level.

5. Go Fug Yourself
The Fug Girls are super funny and their take on celebrity fashion is hilarious. I have laughed out loud numerous times when reading that site.

Go check them out if you haven't already. You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment